- To gain control of my caloric intake.
- To be more physically fit. I want to be able to ski/hike/bike/walk/paddle with confidence, and not be at the back of the pack.
- To drop two clothing sizes — to start. As silly as is sounds, I’d like to be able to wear a belt with confidence.
- To have a better understanding of nutrition and to completely exclude soft drinks from daily consumption.
- To get down to 215-220 pounds, and have a positive physical image.
- To be fit. To be able to run 3 miles non-stop
- To try out health and fitness options: Killington Yoga with Karen, Amy’s program at Fusion Fitness, now Beth’s bootcamp, Pico gym and Bikram Yoga.
- To continue losing weight to make summer activities like hiking and biking easier.
- Lower my blood pressure.
- To lose weight.
- To get off blood pressure medications.
- To gain flexibility back.
Suzanne Ellis – Leonard:
- To lose weight because it is impeding on the active lifestyle I want.
- To avoid life threatening illness, cancers, diabetes, heart disease, etc.
- To improve the overall quality of my life by being healthy, mentally and physically.
- To lose fat.
- To become more flexible.
- To increase overall health.